Come and join me on one (or more!!) of my marathons. You don’t have to run the whole thing (although I would love you to), but it would be great to have you with me for 5k or so. Most of the courses are 5km loops, so you can run, have a break, and then run again!
– Once you register you’ll get a confirmation email
– Nearer the day we will send you out an email with some details about the day, confirming the meeting point (which will double as the start/finish point on loop days), and the course
– Please note that the course may change during the day depending on who is running with Nikki and how the day is going
– Please bring your own drinks and food etc.. There may or may not be some refreshments available on the day (depends on how good Sharif is on the day!), so please make sure you have things you need
– Be prepared for a slow pace! Remember, Nikki will be doing this for 100 days in a row, so please don’t expect 4 hour marathon pace! There may be a fair bit of walking (and possibly the odd nap!!) and stops for toilet and food
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you soon,
This is my home ground marathon, we'll meet at mine and go loopy along the canal
Let's get loopy at Ashton Court ParkRun and the River Avon with team Kate Percy's Go Bites (mmmm snacks) and team The 401 Foundation - the wonderful charity we're supporting this year.
Let's get loopy in Poole with Team Runderwear and Global TeleSat Communications.
Let's get loopy around Cosmeston Lakes, Penarth (and go home to the Owadally's for the best dinner)
Heading to the Brecon Canal to look at Pen Y Fan from down low and run with the team from Off The Tarmac
Let's get loopy in Newark with the team from Running Through Menopause team.
Starting at Gedling ParkRun, we'll get our first 5km done then head on over to Pressure Point - the best place for massage therapy and training - Daybrook, NG5 6LD, and get loopy around the clinic. There'll be a few students on hand throughout the day for some muscle kneeding, stretching, and general body TLC.
Let's get loopy along the canal in Elland with the team from Organic Relief CBD