Run with Nikki as part of her 100 Marathons in 100 Days World Record Attempt
Come and join me on one (or more!!) of my marathons. You don’t have to run the whole thing (although I would love you to), but it would be great to have you with me for 5k or so. Most of the courses are 5km loops, so you can run, have a break, and then run again!
– Once you register you’ll get a confirmation email
– Nearer the day we will send you out an email with some details about the day, confirming the meeting point (which will double as the start/finish point on loop days), and the course
– Please note that the course may change during the day depending on who is running with Nikki and how the day is going
– Please bring your own drinks and food etc.. There may or may not be some refreshments available on the day (depends on how good Sharif is on the day!), so please make sure you have things you need
– Be prepared for a slow pace! Remember, Nikki will be doing this for 100 days in a row, so please don’t expect 4 hour marathon pace! There may be a fair bit of walking (and possibly the odd nap!!) and stops for toilet and food
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you soon,
Day 32 of 100 – Berkshire
June 1 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pmFree
With the beautiful backdrop of Windsor Castle, we’ll use the Windsor Long Walk to pootle up and down and complete a marathon with the team from Kymira Sport.
Run with Nikki
Let me know that you want to come and join me for a run so I know to expect you!