Aspiring to achieve the ultimate running distance?
26.219 miles or 42.195 kilometres or more simply … a MARATHON!
This ‘How to’ guide for newbie marathon runners gives you:
- A running training plan
- A body strength, balance and conditioning plan to help keep the injuries away
- An eating and recovery plan to get you into great shape, keep you energised and keep you raring to train
- Hints, tips, list of gear you need and marathon related stories
It’ll take up at least 6 months of your life and only 1% of the world’s population will ever run that distance … but a little birdy told me you fancy being in that 1%.
Wouldn’t it be handy if you could keep your:
- Motivation levels sky high
- Energy levels super-charged
- Body strong and injury free
- Family and social life on the go
Impossible? Running a marathon will show you that Nothing is Impossible!
Wherever your starting point – couch, 5k, 10k or half marathon – let’s get you strapped into your trainers and taking the steps to get you to the motherload … a full MARATHON.